Hello! I'm Courtney.
Not Eliza Jane. (For that would be my great-grandma).
I want to and will travel any and every where on God's green earth for a wedding (♥ #IPuffyHeartPhotographingWeddings)
Now that that's out of the way, let's cut to the chase. You and I both know that you probably don't care too much to read a novel-length formal bio in paragraph form about me (unless you do, then in that case: sorry---ain't happenin') or about how four score and seven years ago I picked up a camera for the first time and began my love affair with all things photography began (although it was more like 17 years ago). So instead I'll just cover the salient points about me with bullet points. Because I mean really, who doesn't love a bullet pointed list?
• I am a disciple of Jesus Christ and my Christian faith is super important to me.
• After about three months, I'm usually ready to fly out of the country again. #Wanderlust
• FOOD IS MY LOVE LANGUAGE (all caps for the people in the back). The key to my happiness is through a plate of food.
• I am native Kansan (save the Wizard of Oz jokes), and according to some people I sound like the Midwesterner that I am (but do we really have accents, though?)
• My initials are CCC. In high school, my math teacher used to call me C-Cubed, because well, he was a math teacher
• When I'm bored, I do strange things. For example I may or may not have, at one point in time, organized canned goods in the cabinet alphabetically, memorized all of the world capitals, turned to the dictionary for a bit of light reading, started learning a new language.
• Speaking of languages, I can speak Hindi ( थोड़ा सा). By the way, मैं भी देवनागरी लिपि में लिख सकती हूं। I am also learning Korean. I can read the Hangul script, I just don't understand what the things I read translate to in English yet
• In case you can't tell, I'm a bit of a linguaphile.
• There doesn't have to be any music for me to get a dance party started.
• I laugh at any and EVERY thing.
• On any given night, you will find me binge watching any Indian movie with Aamir Khan in it or Korean drama with Lee Min-ho in it.
• My aversion for brown beverages runs deep.
People seem to find me entertaining. If you do too, then I'm pretty sure we'll get along just fine. :)