The Random Files Pt. 6 | Kansas City Wedding Photographer
Since it’s been nearly a year and a half, I figure now is as good of a time as any to bring back the good old “Random Files”. The Random Files are basically when I type down the first thing that pops into my head. So if things sound weird or appear non-sequitur then, well, welcome to my brain. 🙂
• My latest TV obsessions:
Thank you Netflix for introducing me to Heroes and Gossip Girl. I have now been as least productive as I’ve been all year. 🙂 …and you can add White Collar to that list as well.
• I believe I have finally conquered my fear of flying. Now whenever there is turbulence, I don’t freak out. Instead, I look at the flight attendants. If I don’t like their facial expressions, THEN (and only then) do I freak out.
• This is home for me.
• I am guaranteed to love (usually popular) songs years after they come out and play them like they’re new. Those songs for me right now are:
*Who Needs Shelter–Jason Mraz
*I Don’t Trust Myself (With Loving You)–John Mayer
*Stop This Train–John Mayer
*Edge of Desire–John Mayer
*Come To Bed–John Mayer
Actually, pretty much anything by John Mayer, I’m going to like, lol. (If that wasn’t already evident)
• I have a love/hate relationship with rainy days. I love them because they make my night’s sleep so much better. I hate them because my hair never wants to agree with me. Being natural is definitely an experience, but it’s a not-so-fun one when my I try to force my hair to do one thing and it clearly has other plans.
• I got to meet super fab Nashville photographers Zach and Jody Gray at the Kansas City SMUG meetup last Thursday. I learned so much from their presentation and I can’t wait to implement some of their techniques in my business!
• I am currently dancing in front of my computer screen. And I must say, I’m actually staying on beat! I’m about as good of a dancer as I am a shower singer.
• Tomorrow, November 6th, is a very important day. To you all, it’s Election Day. But for me, it’s my parents’ 36th wedding anniversary 😀
Yay Mom and Dad! When I say I have the best parents in the world, I truly mean it–God has blessed me with the most awesome parents anyone could ever have and I love them very much 🙂
• And speaking of Election Day, this pretty much sums up my thoughts of this election cycle:
I’m tired too, Abby. I’m tired too.
And so that’s it’s for now! Back to editing I go 🙂 Be on the look out for Saturday’s engagement session with Krystal and Terrell coming soon to the blog (next few days).